625 Feet MAX Head, 35 GPM Max, Stainless Steel Deep Well Submersible Pump, 3HP 230V
35 GPM is the max at 1' head. The deeper the well water is, the lower the GPM. Check the flow chart!
Features & Technical Specifications:
- 4" deep well submersible pump
- 220V, 3HP, 17 Amps, 1 phase, 60 hz, 625 feet max head, 35 gpm Max, mid intake.
- 625' head is to an open tank. Please read <Pump Selection Guide> for using pressure tanks.
- Patented impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under the severe circumstances.
- This pump has a much longer pump life than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump.
- Solid stainless steel body with heavy duty cast iron discharge.
- 3 HP capacitor start, and thermal protection switch, for longer life and powerful start.
- This is a 4 wire setup
- 10' long electric cord, installation tape & electric tape kits are all included.
- 1-1/4” NPT discharge. Include a built in check valve.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
- High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating, and uses less energy.
- Submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation
- Installation user's manual, and tape kit are included.